Why choose LX Coach?
- The most stringent driver qualification in the industry. All drivers possess at least (1) 20 years commercial driving experience, (2) a 4-year college degree and at least 10 years experience, or (3) honourably discharged US armed services members [Sargeant E-5 or higher] with a combined 10 years of experience and military service.
- All motorcoaches are late-model vehicles, maintained to like-new condition, and deep cleaned between each trip. Most vehicles are handicapped-accessible. All feature free WiFi internet and reclining seats with adjustable headrests
- No Breakdown Guarantee (refund and free alternative transportation)
- Alliances and partnerships with numerous other "Class A" bus companies throughout the USA, allowing us to provide teams of buses for groups over 110, even very short notice (in as little as 2 hours)
- We maintain the highest safety-standard level of US DOT operating authority safety standards, as a "Motor Passenger Common Carrier", not only authorizing buses for charter, but also offer scheduled services selling individual tickets, on any interstate or US-Canada route. This authority subjects us to the most stringent US DOT safety standards.
- We received perfect scores on all on-site DOT safety reviews
- We are a trusted supplier of charter bus services to the US Government (US Department of Homeland Security)
- We're the only bus company with an electronic link to US Customs for faster boarder crossings (at 6 Canadian boarders)
- We're insured by Zurich North America for $5 Million
- Best price guarantee (for comparable equipment and service)
November 13, 2012
With less than 18-hours notice, LX Coach provides 8 motorcoaches to FEMA, transporting 423 DHS workers from MD to NJ to assist with Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
November 11, 2012
LX Coach receives a perfect score on US DOT safety audit. Click here for report
April 13, 2012
LX Coach becomes first bus company communicating electronic API passenger data on Canada-US trips to US DHS/CBP. The system is currently used only by airlines and Amtrak, and provides a faster boarder crossing experience.